Felixstowe Town Council, Visit Felixstowe and the Landguard Partnership have teamed up to launch the next Felixstowe Photo Competition – and you could WIN a prize of £100 to put towards photographic equipment, plus an enlarged copy of your photograph.
The closing date is 20th March 2019 – so you’ve got plenty of time to come up with the winning shot. The competition is open to all ages and abilities but you can only enter one photo for one of the themes
How to enter:
- Please read through the full terms and conditions below before you enter our competition, these will provide you with all the details to make sure your entry meets the correct criteria.
- Choose ONE of the three competition themes (see below). Entrants may only submit ONE photograph for inclusion into ONE of the three themes.
- Submit your photograph to the Felixstowe Photo Competition 2018 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include your full name, age, a telephone number where we can contact you (if there are any problems) and the theme you would like to enter
There are three different themes to choose from:
Theme 1: Fun Felixstowe Eg – on the beach, family days out, seaside amusements…
Theme 2: Iconic Felixstowe Eg – the pictures that ‘say’ Felixstowe… (Landguard Fort, Seafront Gardens, Port of Felixstowe).
Theme 3: Undiscovered Felixstowe Eg – let loose your imagination. The hidden delights around town. Close ups, wildlife…
Key Entry Criteria
– The competition is open to UK residents only, including all amateur and professional photographers.
– All photographs must have been taken in the town of Felixstowe in Suffolk.
– The photograph must not have been published previously or won a prize in any other photographic competition.
– Entrants may only submit ONE photograph for inclusion into ONE of the three themes.
– Closing date for entry is 12pm on Wednesday 20 March 2019.
For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.felixstowe.gov.uk/felixstowe-photo-comp/